I don't know if others have better ideas for a name? (We're totally stuck with it, btw, as our URL--but: whatever.)

These (*peripety* and *tronie*) are just two notions that have been guiding something I'm writing/something I have been writing for like three years. 

And, Jay, maybe there's something there for/in your fragmented crip strugatsky thing? Something tronie-ish? Maybe, even more excitingly, a PERIPETY? 

(I learned of tronies through this book, which I've certainly mentioned to some of you: New Directions Publishing | In Memory of Memory (ndbooks.com) ) . . . delicious.

<3

Comments

  1. the source for that banner image=https://faigahmed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-- tronies as in contorted/exaggerated facial expressions?? Olivia-- pls share this developing work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tronies are bronies who like Troma movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to look up Troma; it sounded familiar but couldn't recall (I mean: "bronies" I knew!), but I saw this: "Troma provided production support for Louis Malle's My Dinner With Andre" ???!!! Weird and great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment