can you help my student on her thesis re: Memory's Corrosivity????

Maybe you'd be willing to write something?

Maybe you can pass the prompt/request on, to others who might?

Questions and outcomes can be emailed to me at my work email address: o-cronk@neiu.edu



De eerste herinnering (The First Memory)

Prompt: Describe your earliest memory (or first memory cluster if that’s more feasible, as sometimes we remember a couple first memories, but don’t recall which came first). If your first memory is a dream, that’s also alright.

If possible, add the age you were then and how old you are now.

Note that your response will be anonymous; however, your response will aid in (and might appear in) my current journey of writing a thesis on Memory. 

If you decide to respond, you will be credited in my acknowledgements or conclusion. Please add your full name at the top of your response.





Comments