from Sara Matson ( ". . . can we, heavy bubbled meat, survive without our stem?")

 hand to claw ratio (proper) // were i a mermaid would i still have a nice secondhand butcher block in the kitchen, access to iconic blue cleaning fluid or luxury haircare? (yet still use orange to swamp it?) // burning candles + well labeled packets of seeds chitter when i enter the room. did i do it wrong again? dead kernels dead dirt dead water dead (city slicker) // mostly alone, i force myself to contemplate the nature of a dishwasher-safe mug with cute cartoons of cats in halloween costumes when the broken image of a whole object tickles the inner corner of my eye: can we, heavy bubbled meat, survive without our stem? // away from the sea too long my eyes begin to jut // (my husband’s) tongue in my mouth // dogs in jackets // cryptid sightings near my house // strawberry-rhubarb pie

what a fucking planet !


Comments