announcements/stuff



Logan Berry's SARCOMA CYCLE runs for just two more weeks. Sara Wainscott and I went to the first one--Phil and I are hoping to get more in before the run ends--and it's WONDERFUL:

The Sarcoma Cycle at Color Club Chicago 2024 (broadwayworld.com)






Robert Kloss emailed me about class that Meghan Lamb is doing:

The Walking Narrative with Meghan Lamb - StoryStudio Chicago







Jessica Johnson and Kevin Edwards visited us last week, and Jessica told us about this (I haven't read yet, just opened up--but then discovered that the site wanted to make me submit my info and I will be looking for an alternative!):

https://www.chronicle.com/article/algorithms-and-the-problem-of-intellectual-passivity




Links I meant to otherwise organize and have failed to do:






(newish website for Bomb): BOMB Magazine | Homepage





"lazy beast i close my eyes and say carnivorous tunnel without missing a syllable
car horns greet me and i say murder victim cave is your mouth prepared
for funerals
i go into buildings with no exits any day"




Comments