upcoming readings and book stuff

Hi!

Forgive the self-promotion, but I am trying to be diligent!


1. Emily Greenquist made me a lovely and simple website! (Thank you!!)

Olivia Cronk


2. As I have been announcing to many of you, my poetry novel Gwenda, Rodney will be released in October, via the wonderful Meekling Press. I'll have a clearer calendar of events and a book release thing planned, soon-ish, but in the meantime, save the dates, if you please:


WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 6:30p, zoom reading (see poster below, and/or email me for the link).


https://drive.google.com/file/d/136VH6ZKo9p_q1q9GhgD4aylduSYgoPVk/view?usp=drive_link


SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26, 6p, reading in Logan Berry's yard (later on you can email me for info).


SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 4p, reading at The Hideout (details TK).




Comments