from my email/from Ben Niespodziany
Hey, everyone!
I hope you're all doing well. I have a handful of shows in Chicago over the next few weeks I wanted to bring to your attention. Some I'm reading, some I'm hosting, and one is an open mic where all are welcome to read. Hope to see you out there! More info below.
I hope you're all doing well. I have a handful of shows in Chicago over the next few weeks I wanted to bring to your attention. Some I'm reading, some I'm hosting, and one is an open mic where all are welcome to read. Hope to see you out there! More info below.
August 20 @ 6:30pm | Rosa's Lounge | 3420 W. Armitage
Reading in a legendary blues club alongside a bunch of fantastic writers as part of the Avondalia Night Out series. It's free, you just need to RSVP on their website.
August 26 @ 7:00pm | Poem Pilled | Foster Ave. Beach
Every couple months, my friends get together and read at the beach. All are welcome. Everyone reads 1-3 poems (5 minutes) and we also play badminton. We meet at the northernmost part of the beach, near the giant beautiful tree.
September 2 @ 6:00pm | Neon Night Mic | The Whistler (2421 N. Milwaukee Avenue)
My bi-monthly reading series is back at The Whistler on September 2. Four of our six readers are coming from out of state for this one. Not to be missed! We'll start promptly at 6:30pm.
September 11 @ 6:00pm | Printers Row Offsite (Reading Marathon) | The Whistler (2421 N. Milwaukee Avenue)
We did this last year and it was a hit. A rapid-fire marathon reading highlighting 15 authors across 15 indie presses. We'll start promptly at 6:15pm.
September 12 @ 7:00pm | Printers Row Offsite (Multigenre Event) | Elastic Arts (3429 W. Diversey Ave. #208)
Closing out five readings in three weeks is this wonderfully curated offsite event at Elastic Arts, featuring authors and musicians alike. Presented by Maudlin House, Long Day Press, and Always Crashing.
Comments
Post a Comment