from my email: Ben Niespodziany's new book



I wanted to inform you that my new book, UNCLE TIME, is out this month. Made up of linked surreal prose poems, it was the winner of the Gasher's 2025 Poetry Chapbook Prize and I can't wait to have it out in the world. I'm really proud of this weird little book. With blurbs from three of my favorite writers: Hedgie Choi, Kiik Araki-Kawaguchi, and Rebecca Wadlinger.

Niespondziany_Cover_Option7 (1).jpg

To celebrate, I have a handful of readings in Chicago and online.

Oct. 1: Rivers & Roads Cafe (Chicago) with C. Russell Price & elle @ 7:00pm CT
Oct. 17: Poetry Reading (Virtual) with C.T. Salazar & Steve Castro @ 3:00pm CT
Oct. 17: Uncle Time Launch @ The Whistler (Chicago) w/ nine incredible writers (see flyer attached) @ 6:30pm CT
Oct. 25: Sunday Salon Series (Virtual) @ 7:00pm CT
Oct. 26: PoemPilled (Chicago, Venue TBD) @ 7:00pm CT
Oct. 27: Lofi Lit Reading (Virtual) @ 7:30pm CT
Nov. 4: Neon Night Mic @ The Whistler (Chicago) @ 6:30pm CT
Nov. 19: The Mill: Variety Show @ Burlington Bar (Chicago) @ 7:00pm CT
Nov. 20: Poetry & Biscuits (Chicago) w/ Jacob Saenz & Sara Wainscott @ 7:00pm CT
Dec. 2: Comportment Series @ Tangible Books (Chicago) w/ Juliet Gelfman-Randazzo @ 7:00pm CT

Comments